In accordance with the provisions of articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, legal information is made available to users and visitors. relating to the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM
Headline of the web page.
Company name: EUDORA PALMA, S.L.U.
Address: C/ POIMA Nº 22 07011 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARIC ISLANDS
Email address: EUDORAPALMA@GMAIL.COM
Phone: 971 756 265
Registered in the Mercantile Registry ILLES BALEARS Volume 2602, Folio 222, Sheet PM 75699, SECTION
Activity: WHOLESALE AND EXPLOITATION OF VENDING MACHINERY
To browse this website as a visitor or to register and be able to access the services offered by EUDORA PALMA, S.L.U., the following conditions of service and use must be accepted:
- a) The user assumes the present general conditions of use and service of the website WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM.
If the user does not accept these conditions, they will not be able to use the services and contents of the web page WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM.
- b) These conditions of use regulate the access and use of the website WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM. The use of this website attributes the condition of user from the access and beginning of the navigation in it. From the moment of accessing any of its contents, the user expressly accepts these general conditions. The user accepts the particular conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website they access.
- c) Through the website, WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM Users are provided with access and use of various information and various services.
- d) The user must be of legal age to use the web services WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM. Minors under 18 years of age may only use the Web Services WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- e) The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the website WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM. This use must be made in accordance with the Law, good customs, public order and with the provisions of these general conditions.
- f) In general, prior subscription or user registration is not required for the provision of services and access to information on the website. However, EUDORA PALMA, S.L.U. conditions the use of some of the services offered on the web to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or form for the collection of personal data of the user. The aforementioned registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that, where appropriate, regulate it.
- g) The user assumes the obligation not to carry out any action that could damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the contents, services and/or prevent normal enjoyment of the website WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM by other users. In particular, and by way of example and without limitation, the user agrees to:
Not perform any action that may affect, destroy, alter, render useless or damage personal data, programs or electronic documents found on the web.
Not introduce, store or disseminate any computer program, data, virus or code that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the entity's equipment, s or networks, from any other user and/or from any provider of the entity.
The entity reserves the right to unilaterally modify these conditions at any time due to the existence of new economic and/or commercial circumstances that make it advisable, as well as due to the modification, evolution and promulgation of laws, regulations and norms. of application that affect the provision of the service and/or aspects related to it. In these cases, it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. In the same way, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally at any time, the presentation and configuration of the web.
Links with third parties.
This Legal Notice refers only to the web page, and does not apply to the s or web pages of third parties accessible through the web page. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the destination web pages of a , nor of any included in a web page that is reached from the entity's website.
All the contents of the web page are the exclusive property of the entity and, including but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Web page. Likewise, trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. The entity is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consensual use of all or part of any of the contents of the web page that make up the intellectual or industrial property rights of the entity on the page and/or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to carry out any type of legal action against any user who carries out an action that implies reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website, and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
For the purposes of these general conditions, and for any communication that is necessary between the entity and the user, the latter must use the email EUDORAPALMA@GMAIL.COM. Communications from the entity to the user will be made according to the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website WWW.EUDORAPALMA.COM The user expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the website and/or contracting the services offered therein, the use of email as a valid procedure for sending these communications.
The relations established between the owner of the website and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations, and the resolution of any possible dispute that may arise will be subject to the competent Courts and Tribunals. In the event that the user has the status of consumer, the corresponding Courts and Tribunals will be competent as provided in the current consumer regulations.